Is Someone Watching Your Child? Recently the Somer Thompson tragedy has been weighing heavy on my heart to reach out even more to parents to help you prevent something like this from ever happening to you or your child. When it does your whole family is effected.
Some questions you may want to ask yourself:
- Have you ever talked to your children about safety tips?
- Do you have open communication with your child?
- Do you have a plan in place, if your child should ever go missing?
- What would you do first?
- What would you do second?
- What would you do third?
- Do you think child molesters are dumb?
- Have you ever experienced your child missing before? Even for a moment?
- Are you taking every measure possible to protect your child or teen?
Some quotes from Somer Thompsons mother: “I never thought I would have to go through this.” “I’m their mom and I know I’m suppose to protect them but I didn’t.” “I don’t want another parent to feel empty.”
Some quotes from Somer Thompsons father: “When you find out it’s happened to your child, a wave of pain and fear moves over your body, you feel helpless.” “Whoever did this had to be waiting and watching.” “If this doesn’t wake everybody up, you need to do everything you can to protect your child.”
The Sheriff said There’s a child killer on the loose. The fact is there’s thousand’s of child killer’s on the loose, most have never been caught!
Chance’s are someone is watching your child. You as a parent are the only one your child depends on for their safety.
Stop by youtube for some quick child safety tips and share them with your child today! http://www.youtube.com/empoweringparents
If you find these video’s helpful please share them with your children and friends.
You can make a difference because your child deserve’s the very best when it comes to their safety.
Filed Under: Stop Child Predators