Do You Have An Interview Process?
When you add people to your organization do you sign up anyone or do you put them through an interview process first?
Here are a few questions you may want to consider asking before you add someone you know nothing about to your team!
- Their Name, address, phone number, email address.
- Place of employment now.
- Their background.
- What’s more valueable: Time or money?
- Why are you looking for a business?
- Do you know what an entrepreneur is?
- Do you have at least 10 hours per week to dedicate to your business?
- Is there any reason why I couldn’t do a background check on you?
- What’s causing you to look for a business?
- How much money do you want to generate in a business of your own?
- Can you see yourself making $5000 to $10,000 per month?
- Other than money, what are you wanting to accomplish from your business?
- Are you content with your life or do you want something more?
- Are you willing to work for what you want out of life and in your business?
Just remember, you’re going to have to work with this person so you’ll want to find out as much information as you can to see if they will be a great fit for your business and your time.
Make a comment below if this was helpful and feel free to share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Filed Under: Business Building